Join us for a Virtual Recruiter Session for a chance to talk with recruitment managers from Counter Threat Solutions, General Dynamics Information Technology, Comcast, Defense Information Sytems Agency (DISA), Castro & Company, Best Buy, BAE Systems, Robert Half, Cognosante, PSI Pax Inc. These premier employers are actively seeking UMGC students and alumni to fill a number of job openings and paid internships around the country. Positions are available in communications, business management, cyber, information technology, human resources, finance, logistics, customer service and more. Registration is required.
If you require an accommodation to fully participate in this event, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240-684-2287. Please allow a minimum of 72 business hours prior to the event for us to process your request.
ABOUT THE VIRTUAL RECRUITER SESSION
Premier organizations are seeking UMGC talent!
- Explore employer information and opportunities to find your best career fit.
- Upload your best resume. (Access VMock in CareerQuest for resume feedback.) This is your first impression to the employer and you want it to be perfect!
- Gain a competitive advantage by learning more about the participating organizations from recruiters who may review your materials.
- If selected by a recruiter, they may engage with you through one-on-one text and audio/video based conversations during the recruiter session
- This event is complimentary and open to all UMGC students and alumni. We encourage you to explore the career possibilities available.
Resume required and LinkedIn profile very strongly advised. Learn more about using the VFairs Virtual Event Platform by watching this video: